CREW NoCo invites all members to take an exclusive tour of Brinkman’s latest project, The Foundry, in Downtown Loveland.
This is a members-only event. Registration is limited to the first 10 people that sign up. (If you are unable to get on this tour, we will schedule another tour at a later date!)
Details for the tour:
- Tour starts at 9:00 am on Friday, December 1st.
- This is an active work site outdoor tour. Appropriate attire must be worn – preferably sturdy closed-toed soled shoes, long pants, and ready for the weather conditions of the day.
- Safety gear will be provided at the work site trailer, including safety glasses, hard hats and vests.
- Throughout the tour there are many uneven surfaces with trip hazards, please let us know of any physical limitations
- Please meet at the construction office at 320 N. Cleveland. Main entrance is off the back door, opposite Cleveland Avenue.
The tour will be given by Keith Meyer, Loveland Construction Project Manager. Mike Scholl, Loveland Economic Development Manager will also attend.
Tour is subject to cancellation at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Please contact Debbie Davis at (970) 532-8101 or cell (970) 227-8694 with questions prior to the event.
This event is free for members!